This week has been so AMAZING and it is only Wednesday. First, I found out I won the YA Highway Web Award for best blog by an Aspiring YA Author. Then yesterday, this blog went over 100,000 views and I may have done this…
Wow! Just WOW! I would have never imagined after starting this blog just a little over 2 1/2 years ago that ANYONE would ever want to read it. I am completely humbled not only by the honor from YA Highway, but that so many of you would take the time out of your busy lives to read anything I have to say. I wish I could reach through the internet and hug each and every one of you! Unfortunately, I can’t do that so I want to do the next best thing and give away a bunch of books (and a t-shirt) from one of my favorite authors, Mr. John Green!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA TWITTER ON SATURDAY, JUNE 14.
The Fault in Our Stars (movie tie-in edition)
Plus… A TFIOS t-shirt (size: XL)
Here is how you can enter:
1) Comment below and tell me what was your favorite post or interview from the last two years and why. Please include contact info – either an email addy or your Twitter handle.
2) Bonus entry if you tweet about the giveaway and tag me in the mention (@atrueblood5).
– Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (sorry but postage to destinations outside the U.S. is killer).
– You must be a follower of my blog (I don’t usually do this but it is reader recognition after all!)
– Entry deadline is Friday, June 13 at 5pm EST.
Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for being so kind to me over these past years. I love doing this blog and sharing all the interviews, series info, and guest posts. Here’s to MANY more years!