It’s true, this is my 100th POST! I can’t believe it!
When I first started this blog in January I had NO CLUE what I was doing (ummm…I still really don’t!) But the effort has been worth the journey. I’ve connected with so many cool bloggers, and other writers, and learned a lot not only about myself but about publishing in general. It’s been a blast and I look forward to 100 more.
So here’s the cool stuff. As part of the celebration I’m giving away a TON of books to one lucky winner!
THE UPDATE!!! The fabulous Lisa and Laura Roecker, sister writing team of THE LIAR SOCIETY series, will critique the winner’s query + first 1,000 words. (critique to be done at beginning of 2013).
Wahoo! What a cool thing! These ladies are amazing writers and will give you great feedback on your query and first 1k of your manuscript!
To enter, leave a comment and tell me what you enjoy most about writing and/or reading.
Here are more details…
1) Follow or already be a follower to enter
2) Extra +1 entry if you tweet about it using hashtag #chasingthecrazies
3) Leave a comment
4) Make sure you leave contact info – so I can notify you if you win
5) Only available to followers in the United States
6) Contest ends 5 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, December 3, 2012
THE BOOKS UP FOR GRABS – ALL OF WHICH I’VE EITHER REVIEWED OR TALKED ABOUT THIS YEAR!
GIVEAWAY WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED!!